- Acne and aging skin
- Avoid use on rosacea or sensitive skin
- Refines and renews skin
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and invigorates skin
- Lessens the appearance of acne scars
- Enhances cellular turnover
- Let clients know that itching and purging may occur.
- For normal or combination skin with closed comedones: Use the Green Tea Citrus Cleanser morning and the Glycolic Cleanser as a second cleanser every day, once a day, for up to 10 days. Once you have achieved significant results on the closed comedones, back down the usage to 2 – 3 times per week.
- For normal, dry, or aging skin: Use the Pomegranate Antioxidant Cleanser morning and night and the Glycolic Cleanser 2 – 3 times per week to exfoliate.
- Leave the cleanser on the skin for 30 – 45 seconds for best results. Remove completely with water.
- The Glycolic Cleanser is not designed to be a primary cleanser or a makeup remover and should not be used over the eyes.